- about us
- Top 10 Alterations under $20
- Fit Guides
- Featured Videos
- Glossary Terms
- contact us
2. Needle POINTS will be awarded on all purchases made at participating locations, with the exception of Stitch It Gift Cards or any other items specified as exclusions from time to time. Needle POINTS will be awarded as follows: Eligible purchases, before taxes: $1.00 spent = 1 point. If you have questions about the current Terms and Conditions please call Stitch It Customer Service: 1-866-334-4440 or email us at customerservice@ stitchit.com
3. Needle POINTS accounts are set up at each individual store and are not part of a centralized system.
5. Needle POINTS are not transferable from one account to another and may only be used for your own purchases.
6. Needle POINTS Members will be responsible to pay all applicable taxes on the rewards redeemed, either through the redemption of additional POINTS or direct payment to Stitch It. You may be required to pay additional fees such as, but not limited to, shipping costs.
8. When Needle POINTS have been redeemed your Needle POINTS account will be reduced by the number of points used at that time. Needle POINTS rewards may not be returned for cash.
9. Stitch It assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, defect, injury, death or expense relating to any reward.
10. Needle POINTS have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Needle POINTS cannot be sold or purchased and may not be exchanged, gifted, bartered, mortgaged or made subject to any security interest or charge.
11. Stitch It reserves the right to change or discontinue the Needle POINTS program at any time, without advance notice. In the event of discontinuing the Needle POINTS program, Stitch It will attempt to provide at least sixty (60) days’ notice to you, within which you may redeem any outstanding Needle POINTS.
12. All Needle POINTS totals, as shown on the POS at each individual store, will be deemed to be correct, unless otherwise determined by Stitch It. Discrepancies must be addressed with Stitch It within sixty (60) days of the date the discrepancy occurred.
14. It is the customers’ responsibility to inform Stitch It of any changes to your name, phone number or email address to ensure points are accumulated accurately.
15. Any failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions or any violation, fraud or abuse of the Needle POINTS program may result in forfeiture of all points and possible termination of the Needle POINTS Member’s account without compensation as deemed appropriate and necessary by Stitch It.
16. The Needle POINTS program is void where prohibited by federal, provincial or local law.
17. Stitch It will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may arise from any participation in the Needle POINTS program.
18. Needle POINTS will be forfeited upon the closure of a Needle POINTS Member account.
19. Needle POINTS may not be redeemed by Associates of Stitch It Canada’s Tailor or spouse, partner or anyone benefiting from the Associates Discount Program.